Village of Dinsmore re-enters Kraft Hockeyville contest

When something doesn’t go your way, you try and try again.

That’s what the people in the community of Dinsmore are doing this year as the village has re-entered the Kraft Hockeyville online contest in the hopes of winning a massive $250,000 cash prize and the opportunity to host an exhibition NHL game.

article continues below

Three runners-up in the contest will receive $25,000 in arena upgrades.

Dinsmore ran an impressive campaign for the contest last year, but ultimately lost out on the chance to advance by another Saskatchewan community, Pense.

The competition begins with the Nominate & Rally phase, running now until February 14 where people can take actions on the site to earn points for your community.  From there, contest judges will review all the nominations and gather the total scores to select the finalists.  Finally, the Top 4 communities will go head-to-head in a round of voting in order to determine the winner.

During this current phase, a community’s score comes from two main categories: the nominations and rally points.  An excellent nomination story will account for 80% of a total score, while the remaining 20% will come from a community’s total rally points.

Rally points include a number of online actions to support a community’s contest entry, including submitting a nomination story (10 points), sharing a community’s contest page on Twitter (5 points), adding photos or videos of your arena (3 points), or adding a note or reacting with emojis to stories, photos and videos (1 point).

In short, nomination stories and points are going to be what helps Dinsmore’s AGT Memorial Arena advance in the Kraft Hockeyville contest.  Help where you can when you visit Dinsmore’s campaign page at the following web address:

https://www.krafthockeyville.ca/community/dinsmorememorialarena#/community/11E9F686BBADC46E81807B23EA662A63

As well, keep up to date on Dinsmore’s Kraft Hockeyville campaign by following their page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Dinsmore-Kraft-Hockeyville-2021-107545154619327/

PHOTO CUTLINE:  Dinsmore has thrown its hat back into the race in the Kraft Hockeyville contest.  Photo credit:  Dinsmore Kraft Hockeyville 2021 Facebook page

© The Outlook

GST Increase POLL

Would you support a GST increase to help pay down the current federal debt?

or  view results